Apple MacBook Pro A1708 (2017) Core i5 128 SSD 8GB RAM 1.5GB Graphic Card Silver
- Retina display
- 13.3-inch (diagonal) LED-backlit display with IPS technology; 2560-by-1600 native resolution at 227 pixels per inch with support for millions of colors
- Supported scaled resolutions: 1680 by 1050
- 1440 by 900
- 1024 by 640
- 500 nits brightness
- Wide color gamut (P3)
- 2.3GHz dual-core Intel Core i5,
- 128GB SSD
- 8GB of 1866MHz LPDDR3 onboard memory
- Intel Iris Graphics 540
- Charging and Expansion
- Two Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) ports with support for:
- Thunderbolt (up to 40 Gbps)
- USB 3.1 Gen 2 (up to 10 Gbps)
- Keyboard and Trackpad
- Full-size backlit keyboard with: 79 (ISO) keys including 12 function keys and 4 arrow keys
- Ambient light sensor
- Force Touch trackpad for precise cursor control and pressure-sensing capabilities; enables Force clicks, accelerators, pressure-sensitive drawing, and Multi-Touch gestures
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi wireless
- Bluetooth 4.2 wireless technology
- 720p FaceTime HD camera
- Video Support
- Simultaneously supports full native resolution on the built-in display at millions of colors and:
- One display with 5120-by-2880 resolution at 60Hz at over a billion colors
- Up to two displays with 4096-by-2304 resolution at 60Hz at over a billion colors
- Thunderbolt 3 digital video output
- Native DisplayPort output over USB‑C
- VGA, HDMI, and Thunderbolt 2 output supported using adapters (sold separately)
- Stereo speakers with high dynamic range
- Two microphones
- 3.5 mm headphone jack
- Battery and Power2
- Built-in 54.5-watt-hour lithium-polymer battery
- Power Adapter
It’s faster and more powerful than before, yet remarkably thinner and lighter. It has the brightest, most colorful Mac notebook display ever. The new MacBook Pro is built on groundbreaking ideas. And it’s ready for yours.
The ultimate tool of every trade.
The new MacBook Pro elevates the notebook to a whole new level of performance and portability. Wherever your ideas take you, you’ll get there faster than ever with cutting-edge graphics, high-performance processors, state-of-the-art storage, and more.
The brightest, most colorful Mac notebook display ever.
The new display in the MacBook Pro is the best ever in a Mac notebook. It features brighter LED backlighting and an increased contrast ratio, delivering deeper blacks and brighter whites. Its larger pixel aperture and variable refresh rate make it more power efficient than previous generations. And it’s the first Mac notebook to support wide color, for even more vibrant greens and reds. This ensures truer-to-life pictures with realistically vivid details, essential for graphic design, color grading, and editing.
Speakers that speak for themselves. Loudly.
The speakers have been totally redesigned to provide as much as twice the dynamic range and up to 58 percent more volume, with two and a half times louder bass for maximum boom. And they’re connected directly to system power, enabling up to three times more peak power. So they make MacBook Pro the perfect choice for mixing a track on the fly, editing video on location, or enjoying a movie on the go.
More responsive keyboard.
Interacting with the new MacBook Pro is a better experience all around. The keyboard has been redesigned to include our new, second-generation butterfly mechanism meticulously refined for greater comfort and responsiveness.
The most powerful and versatile port ever.
Thunderbolt 3 combines ultra-high bandwidth with the ultra-versatility of the USB-C industry standard to create one revved-up universal port. It integrates data transfer, charging, and video output in a single connector, delivering up to 40 Gbps of throughput for twice the bandwidth of Thunderbolt 2. And both sizes of MacBook Pro are available with four ports, so you can do all that from either side. Existing devices are easily connected with a cable or adapter. And Thunderbolt 3 is reversible, so no matter how you plug in, it’s always right side up.